Status??

on Monday, September 20, 2010

So I may be divorced today, but I won't know for some time.  The Los Angeles Family Court is currently processing judgments from July 8th.  Yes, you read that correctly ... July 8th.  So I could find out that my divorce was finalized today late November/early December.  And according to the Court, I am not divorced until I get the final papers. 

In other news, I get to have a MRI tomorrow.  My arm (repetitive use injury) may have progressed to torn tendon ... at least that is the theory that the physician is testing tomorrow.  All I know, is that my arm has been getting worse.  So maybe instead of freaking out, I can remain calm thinking that they will be figuring something else.  I hope that is what happens, I don't want to freak out again in the machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment