I need to learn when it is ok to be rude and not respond to someone ...
There was this situation. I didn't need to respond, even he acknowledged that he had been an brat. But he sent another email ... I didn't respond for a couple of days. I could argue to myself that I shouldn't reply at all, but I kept thinking about how rude I was being by not responding.
All I ask, is when I write about how insane, stupid I was about this, that you don't tell me ... "I told you so."
*****
I love the new Target ad (it just came on) with "Free to Be, You and Me." It makes me think of how blessed I am to have the family I do. (Once you are family, you are always family to me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment