More musings from Facebook from my brother.
was standing at the counter at work not really paying attention or thinking doing some of those "easy exercises to do at work" to try and stay awake. when asked "What are you doing?", then informed "that doesn't look right", and told "just do those at home."
June 3 at 1:50pm · Comment · Like
had that rare question I could answer. the customer did not like the response so asked my manager if I was right. "yes, he has studied up on those and is correct." to which the customer replied "C, I've done some studying also and can prove you are not human." "How so?" I asked. "In the Bible it states that man is made of flesh and blood" "I can agree with that" I said. "Well your nothing but skin and bones."
May 28 at 3:10pm · Comment · Like
was standing at the counter at work not really paying attention or thinking doing some of those "easy exercises to do at work" to try and stay awake. when asked "What are you doing?", then informed "that doesn't look right", and told "just do those at home."
June 3 at 1:50pm · Comment · Like
had that rare question I could answer. the customer did not like the response so asked my manager if I was right. "yes, he has studied up on those and is correct." to which the customer replied "C, I've done some studying also and can prove you are not human." "How so?" I asked. "In the Bible it states that man is made of flesh and blood" "I can agree with that" I said. "Well your nothing but skin and bones."
May 28 at 3:10pm · Comment · Like

0 comments:
Post a Comment