Facebook Friday

on Friday, July 31, 2009

More Facebook Musings from my brother.

had a customer ask me a technical question I could not answer. (well really, I can't answer about 75% of them.) As he was leaving he turned and asked "Do you know anything?" " Well, I know asphalt is not a tail disorder." He chuckled and replied "Your a dumbass." To which I replied. " No sir, he wrote The Count of Monte Cristo. It was a good book, and it is pronounced Dumah." May 27 at 2:21pm ·

ran to get the phone at work and the customer asked what I was doing. I answered "working." His response was "no your not!" So I hung up on him. after all, if I was not working why did I answer the phone. He didn't think it was as funny as I did. May 19 at 3:40pm ·

0 comments:

Post a Comment