I am so confused. I don't know what to do. I am frustrated and there are many things about my life that I don't like. Sadly, I can't control some of them, but the one I can control is my weight. I need to lose a lot of weight.
Why am I putting this out in the internet? If you know me, it is a known fact. It is not something I can hide ... I am fat/overweight/obese/morbidly obese. I can fix this. I know what I need to do, I just have to actually do it.
I need to learn to take care of myself. I need to put myself first. I need to stop taking care of others at my expense.
I have said this to myself, to my family but I am letting the stress of my life get to me. I need to realize that I am worth the work and that I love myself enough to do make sure that I am healthy.
So, I am putting it out in the world .... I am going to control my stress and lose weight. 
I decided I would put a "before" picture up ... I realize how much I hate to have my picture taken when I look thought my photos and realize that how few I have of myself. So here is a picture from my wedding day. I love this photo, because of my niece (Princess Peach) she is making sure that her dress doesn't get dirty while walking to the limo. Shortly after this photo, she started to help my friend with my dress. I am very blessed to have her (and my nephews) in my life.
Labels: fat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment