So my sister left on Sunday with the two youngest, which means we have had my brother's son and my sister's oldest. I have been having a blast with them. It seems like I have gotten closer to my brother's son ... or maybe he is just talking to me more. He is the quiet one. W, E and A (Sister's Kids) never have had an issue talking to me or doing things with me. B (Brother's son) has been the child of 'I don't know' or just plain 'No'.
Today, B has not only let me do some things for him, but he willing is opting to do things with me specifically. It makes me feel so good. Even though it means the world to me with K's kids want me to do something with them, it is not surprising. B wanting to do things with me ... priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment