So tonight has been night full of Doctor Who and Harry Potter ... guess the English blood in me is coming out.
Speaking of English blood. My uncle (mother's brother) has the grandparents' house on the market. He and my mother haven't spoken in years. I really hate that. I wish we could be one happy family.
It is now 3 months until I can file the final paperwork with my divorce. This coming Wednesday would have been my wedding anniversary. I know my spouse seems to think that is an important day, but it has been over 8 months since he left the apartment. He is the one that left, why does he want to celebrate that day. He has left, abandoned me and our marriage so many times, why does he think I am the bad guy. I was so willing to work this out, but I finally got the message from him ...
I can't wait until the family vacation ... I will be back in the South during the month of July more than I am in SoCal. I can't wait to spend that much time with my nephew. (He gets to spend his week alone with the Grandparents, during the week that I am home ... my sister made that happen :))
After my brother's wedding, it will be the family trip to WDW. I know this is bad, but I am glad hat he and his new wife will not be there. The last time I was at WDW, was my honeymoon, before it was my wedding. I am sad he isn't going to be there, but on the other hand, I am glad I don't have to be in a group with newlyweds.
When is too soon to start dating after a failure of a short marriage? I am starting to gain the attention of the opposite sex now that I have lost weight. It is weird to consider that, given that I am legally married, but that the marriage ended last year.
Thanks for reading ... yes, I was motivated to post because of you PooBou, thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well, jeez, force a girl to comment, why don't you. ;-)
As for the "when to date" issue, I think it's entirely up to the individual situation. If you meet someone and want to go out with them, then by all means, go out. If it feels right, I don't think you need to stop yourself. There's no specific timeline that you're supposed to stick on it. (I'm saying this as someone's 2nd wife. Although he'd been legally divorced for over a year - and separated for 2 years - before we met. But believe me, he dated around PLENTY before he met me.)
Glad you get to spend some time with your family this summer. Hope it helps ease you through this transition. Big hugs to you, lady.
Post a Comment