lots of misc stuff

on Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have filed for divorce. In CA I have to wait 6 months. I have about 4.5 months to go.

My brother is getting married after a whirl wind courtship. I am happy that he is happy, but I guess I am in a cynical spot in my life.

My other grandmother died. I have no more grandparents living. I still don't know if I like this new world order. It means that the next generation is my parent's and I am not so ready for that. There will be a post about my Grandma ... it hurts too much to think that she isn't able to answer my calls,

I have been told that I am artistic (photographs) but I don't know if I can comprehend that. I am the logical one. Not the artistic one. It was only my uncle (the painter) that I even started to remotely believe this label. The Uncle's Art is amazing, I don't belong in that category at all.

I do miss the South, but SoCal (Southern California) will have to work for now.

I have the coolest niece and nephews. I am sorry that I was part of the reason that one of them was scared they were in trouble today. I promise it was only a bad dream (on my part) that caused concern. You guys mean the world to me. I can't imagine my world without you.

I am taking care of myself, and it still seems weird. I have been doing so all year. And it is being noticed. It seems like my total weight loss goal is more than expect at least from one party. I am not even half way to my goal ... yes I punished myself that much and didn't take care of myself in the past.

I have the best boss and director. I am very blessed to have the support from those that I work for. (I know that I should never end a sentence with a preposition, but I blame the wine.)

I will do my best to post here ... I hope that it will make at least one person smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment