Promise to myself ... revisited

on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OK, I know I made a promise to myself earlier this summer. Well, I have failed. I have let the stress of my life get to me. Yes, that is an excuse. I know better. I know what I need to do, and how I am screwing myself. I know what I need to do to lose weight ... I know what I need to do to stop causing damage to myself.

As I sit hear watching the Biggest Loser ... I am making a vow (again) to do what I need to do to solve this problem. I want to be able to chase my niece and nephews through WDW next summer. I want to be able to wear the clothes I have in my closet. I want to be confident and not afraid to be noticed. I don't want to be noticed because of my weight.

OK, being the anal data geek that I am, I just created a spreadsheet to track my weight loss and percentage loss.

Also to take care of myself, I need to make an appointment with the physician. Last week, I found a spot on my wrist that hadn't noticed before. Given that I am a natural redhead ... I need to make sure that it isn't something bad.

So, this is my promise to my family. to you and to myself. I am going to take care of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment