Bounty Hunter

on Sunday, September 13, 2009

In a world far away, where people do illegal things there are men (and women) that assist society in keeping the peace and making sure that good wins out.

What would you do if a bounty hunter came to your house looking for someone?

Thankfully I don't have an answer for this question, because it wasn't my home that the bounty hunter came to. I never thought I would know anyone that had this experience, but I can now say I have.

Although there is a part of the story that proves that karma is real, overall it is very sad. It effects someone that means the world to me. It can't end well. Granted, it doesn't change what is currently happening in this person's life, it just reinforces what will be discovered in the future.

I hope the person knows how much they are loved and that no matter how disappointed one gets with others they know that you can count on us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment