I have changed the name of my blog. After hearing about BlogHer and things that the women and men learned, I decided to change blog title to 'Southern Belle in SoCal' opposed to 'RedVU9395: Musings of a Redhead'. I thought it was easier to remember.
It may not be the best name. My brother, sister and I came up with other options that were available, but they didn't convey the tone I wanted , for example 'Whiskey Sours on the House.'
So I am moving my posts from one blogspot to another. Thanks for being patient with me.
It may not be the best name. My brother, sister and I came up with other options that were available, but they didn't convey the tone I wanted , for example 'Whiskey Sours on the House.'
So I am moving my posts from one blogspot to another. Thanks for being patient with me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment