Cast of Characters

on Friday, July 3, 2009

RedVU9395 or Tracy.... (yes, I avoid having pictures of myself.)
My screen name .... Red, because I am a redhead. VU, one of my schools and the years of my degrees from there. I hate pictures of myself and since this is my blog I get to choose the photos. :)



Iceman ... the husband. He is a hockey fan. This photo (right) is from our honeymoon when we went to the shuttle launch.




Ok, so this is taking too long to figure out Photoshop Elements ... don't worry will get a book and become an expert shortly. But for a short cut, here is a family photo, days after the wedding. Yes, we got married at DisneyWorld. Yes, my family was there for a week afterwards. No, this week was not the honeymoon. We went back this May without family for our honeymoon. And surprise, I am in the photo. This is the photo that I think Mom and Dad sent out with the Christmas Cards last year.


























G-dad ... my dad
Nana ... my mom.
(to be named) ... my sister
(to be named) ... my brother
Cyber Dude ... nephew, age 10
Tooter Dude ... nephew, age 7
Princess Peach ... niece, age 7
Elfino ... nephew, age 4







Santa ... Elfino’s Mickey Mouse Plush (Elfino requested that Santa be included)

0 comments:

Post a Comment